What are cookies and why do we use them?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies are used by all websites, and have several different functions. At a basic level cookies will:
- Allow the site to work properly, and help keep it secure.
- Help us understand how people use the website.
- Make the site easier to use by remembering information that you’ve entered,
- Improve your experience by showing you information that’s relevant to you.
- Remember information you have entered to save you having to enter it again
- Allow you to comment on our pages
- Store products you have selected for calculating and updating the shopping cart
- Allow you to share pages with social media sites
- Make sure your session is secure
- Send information to PayPal for the purpose of payment
What cookies do we use?
|wp_woocommerce_session_||A WooCommerce cookie which helps with our sessions|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||A WooCommerce cookie which helps us show your recently viewed items|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||A WooCommerce cookie which helps us show the products in your shopping cart|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||A WooCommerce cookie which helps us with saving your shopping cart|
|PYPF||A PayPal cookie – .paypalobjects.com – this is used as a payment method|
What cookies do PayPal use?